So Much to Say, Such Little Time


Finally, I present to you, AFAR, a story of a dying Earth and a girl who longs to be with her family again.

These are all of the shots compiled into a video using the storyboarder software, which I found absolutely wonderful as I could see my shots play out as it would in the film, write notes, and add the script to the images.

However, I have come across an issue:
I have so much context I want to give within my 2-minute time limit. 

The storyboard itself, although the time is inaccurate due to each frame taking up two seconds, goes up to 3 minutes, a whole 60 seconds above what it SHOULD be. Although my flowing ideas sabotaged me with ambition to accomplish this much, I must adhere to the rules. I will be thinking of ways to adjust the plot, and still make an exciting film opening.

Comments