Props on Props on Props

Tomorrow is filming day!!! I am so excited to finally put all my gadgets and creations to use in the film!

Today I had created a couple more props I thought would be nice to show to you.



The main character, Halley, will be wearing this while she is on the spaceship! The logo I had shown before on this blog posting makes an appearance here. I salute the plain white t-shirt I had sacrificed from my closet to create this costume. One of the many white shirts I have ruined with acrylic paint, always in my memory. 







After, of course, I had to create my little model of the Earth to remain in my slightly open drawer. What better way to show Halley missing her home planet than to have her stare at a miniature version of it longingly?









And last but not least, I had to create the virtual reality head gear. Luckily, my old Samsung galaxy phone had the perfect hardware. Attached to a headband from the Headbandz game, the small slot for the sd card allowed for there to be an ideal space for the "memory chip" to be. It is not shown in the picture, but I will be printing the S.O.S.I. logo and placing it in there as well.

Can't wait to see these props in action tomorrow :D !



Comments