Intergalactic Photography








While I attempt to do what I can without my actors and actresses, today using a black piece of poster board and my desk lamp, I had taken some pictures of the space ship in different lighting intensity and positioned sources in order to get a good picture to then edit unto a space background. This is done to create my final shot of the film.

Here I posted several of the different screenshots I got from the video I recorded of the Firefly 7080. Some of them look extremely similar, but my mind always finds little differences to prefer one over the other. I am heavily leaning towards the top middle and the first of the second row! I also included a picture of the setup I had created with all the lights off in my garage so I had one concentrated light source. The light also has a "soft white", warmer toned light so it would be similar to that of sunlight coming from the nearest star/sun.


Will be posting the final scene edited as soon as possible!


Comments