First Time is NEVER The Charm

Why should I have ever thought that a day one of filming for me would EVER GO WELL!!!

I woke up this morning, scrambling to gather all my things and head to Joey's house to start filming. Joey was in costume (a single birthday hat) and I was just about to press record when...



Thankfully, Joey had lapel mics ready to go! But Joey's phone was dead. And I don't mean the battery kind of dead, I mean it was completely broken and ceased working. We needed my phone to record video and a separate one to record audio.

This was only our first discrepancy. 

We were going late into shooting because a lot of the scenes set in the past are set at night. We planned on shooting the present scenes the first thing in the morning, so I needed to bring the boxes for the mise-en-scene.

Well, guess who 


Me!!!! This big clown of a person!!!

The shooting stopped before it even began because of how I rushed out of the house ://

Anyways, it was our goal to at least finish until the end of this week so we can't be too hard on ourselves.

Second day should be better... I hope.



Comments